I was recently cleaning out some boxes and I found the Glittery Silver Pen that my wife and I had used to write notes from the Tooth Fairy to our kids. We only messed up one time when we had all just returned from Europe and Jet Lag got the best of us and we fell asleep before we were able to go into our daughters room and leave the note and gift. We awoke to the scream of our daughter, “the Tooth Fairy forgot about me!” With a look of terror my wife RUNS upstairs and convinces our daughter that the Tooth Fairy may just be running late. Our daughter came down and was eating breakfast while my wife was upstairs writing the note and including Euros. The Note said- “Dear Maddie, I had trouble finding you. I thought you were still in Germany and France. T.F.”
Here are some Tooth Fairy Ideas that are Borderline Genius.
1. DIY an a-door-able tooth fairy door. When your kid gets their first loose tooth you can put this up in their room so the tooth fairy has a way in.
2. You can also order a door if you’re not the crafty type.Get this one here for $21.82.
4. Blow your kid’s mind by letting them discover the tooth fairy left her wand behind.
5. Capture the moment in the night when the tooth fairy visits your kid. toothfairy.capturethemagic.com This website will let you add three unique images of the tooth fairy to a photo of your slumbering kid for $9.95.
7. Leave some of the tooth fairy’s footsteps on the window sill. All you need is some glitter and a doll’s shoe to make proof the tooth fairy was really there.
8. Have the tooth fairy leave a fairy-sized letter for your kid. red-brolly.com Money AND a letter from the tooth fairy? What kid wouldn’t love that?
9. DIY a tooth fairy pillow with a pocket where your kid can put their tooth. These are great because — instead of having to desperately search under your kid’s pillow for their tooth — you only have to reach into the pocket.
11. If your kid is a light sleeper, you can get them a tooth fairy box.etsy.com This way you won’t even have to go near your kid’s bed and risk waking them up..
12. And if your kid is a REALLY light sleeper, you can hang a tooth fairy pillow on the outside of their door. This way you can swap your kid’s tooth out for money without even having to go into their room.
14. You can also transform a dollar bill into this money basket and fill it with coins Now, that’s cool.
15. Don’t like the basket? Try this origami heart.
16. A tooth fairy pressed penny also makes an incredible surprise in the morning.Perfect for making a lifelong memory.
17. Have the tooth fairy leave behind a receipt. mamacheaps.com A transaction as special as this calls for a receipt, don’t you think?
18. Try this “twirling tooth fairy” tradition.howdoesshe.com At night your kid drops their tooth to the bottom of a normal glass of water, then wakes in the morning to discover the tooth is gone and the water is now colored. When your kid asks what happened, you explain the tooth fairy’s dress colored the water when she dove in to get the tooth.19. Commemorate each lost tooth with this chalkboard.etsy.com